Search

Fractions Scavenger Hunt

My sister is now teaching 4th grade.  She's a first year teacher, so I thought I might help her out with some math lessons and games.



I am pretty happy with this first one - it is a scavenger hunt that involves adding fractions.  Students must add fractions with like denominators and then be sure that their answer is in simplest mixed number format.

In this set there are 8 cards.  Students start anywhere and then solve the problem on their card.  They then hunt around the room until they find the answer to that card.  They then solve that problem and then hunt to find the answer…play continues until they end where they started.

Fun practice that allows the students to move around and practice at the same time!

If you're interested, here is a link to the hunt in my TPT store:

Fractions Scavenger Hunt




No comments

Post a Comment