Search

September Success in Secondary Linky Party

Welcome to another Success in Secondary Linky Party!  I hope to have these linky parties during the school year on the second weekend of each month, so definitely stay tuned. (Special thanks to Jennifer Smith-Sloane for this fabulous graphic!)



I'd like to show you something new that I've been working on...there are just a ton of materials out there for algebra one, but I've been noticing that there is not quite as much out there for geometry.  So, as the school year goes along, I hope to continue to work on adding more material for people to use for their geometry classes.

This last week, I finished my first Geometry Self-Checking Practice Worksheet on working with supplementary and complementary angles.  This worksheet gives 12 practice word problems that deal with supplements and complements.  The great thing is that the answers to the 12 questions are given at the bottom of the page, although they are mixed up.  I love that the students know that they are probably right if they get one of the answers at the bottom of the page.


If you'd like to see this in my Teachers pay Teachers Store, please click here.

Now, on to the linky party!

Please feel free to link up to 3 products.

I'd sure appreciate you leaving a comment and/following my page if you link up.  HINT: If you'd like a new free poster for your math classroom, check out my facebook page!



No comments

Post a Comment