Search

Excited to Make some Math Clipart!

I finally had some time yesterday to work with the app iDraw for Mac.  (Also available for iPad).  The reviews of it are fabulous, but I am no artist that is for sure.

I wanted something that would allow me to draw diagrams for my math worksheets.  I have tried lots of different things including Math Illustrations which is just driving me crazy because I CANNOT figure it out.  I think I need to play with it a lot, and with these three kids running around I can't sit and figure it out.

But anyway, I was able to figure out a little bit about iDraw yesterday, and I made my own pack of graphics for the Geometry teacher.


In this pack, there are 18 png files that are special right triangles (30-60-90 and 45-45-90.)  The reason there are so many is because I rotated them in every possible direction and then labeled the angles.  They can be resized as needed.

For example,



and



Believe me, I know what a pain it is to draw all these from scratch, and then get the angles in the right spot.

Here's a sneak peek on how I am using these triangles in my next QR Codes Geometry product. (I still need to add the QR code.)


Check out the graphics pack here -- Geometry Teacher's Graphics Pack - Special RIght Triangles

Have a nice day :)

No comments

Post a Comment